After Evan Blass, Ronald Quandt is making it possible to give us some details about upcoming devices. Well, upcoming flagship by LG, LG G7 ThinQ, leaks online through Roland Quandt gives us some official images with color option.
The LG G7 ThinQ bearing Model No LM-G710 comes with 6.1 inch IPS screen and may offer 19.5:9 aspect ratio.It is officially going to unveil tomorrow in New York. LG wants to deliver a low-cost flagship by launching LG G7 THinQ for just 680 Euros.
LG G7 ThinQ Specification
- 6.1 inch IPS screen, 19:5 aspect ratio
- 3120X1440p resolution
- 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 16.3MP rear camera with a 16MP secondary sensor
- 4GB or 6GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 3000mah battery with Quick Charge 4.0
- Android Oreo 8.0
- IP68 Certification – Water and Dust Proof