HMD Global looking forward to launching new X series device in the Home market. The device is to be called Nokia X6 which is also a name of Symbian powered phone back in 2009. The Nokia X6 is reminiscent of Nokia 7 Plus.
As per official render, the Nokia X6 features a notch with Full HD+ display and 19:9 aspect ratio. The back is similar to Nokia 7 Plus offer dual vertical camera setup with LED flash below the camera. The dual camera offers Zeiss Optics with a fingerprint scanner.
Also, Nokia X6 to come in two variant – 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM. Also, the handset is likely to be powered by either Mediatek Helio P60 processor or Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor.
With Nokia X6, HMD Global want to cover the gap between Nokia 6 (2018) and Nokia 7 Plus. The 4GB RAM cost around 1599 Yuan ($253) and 6GB RAM cost around 1799 yuan (S283).
Nokia X6 rumored specification
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2280 X 1080p resolution
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, Expandable up to 256GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor for 6GB RAM
- MediaTek HElio p60 Processor for 4GB RAM
- Dual rear camera with ZEISS Optics
- Front-facing camera with ZEISS Optics
- Dual SIM, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner
- Android Oreo 8.0