HTC is all set to launch a new flagship high-end smartphone this year, HTC U12+. The flagship already leaks online a couple of time but this time the specs sheet surface online through China reveals all detailed specification. Well, the specs sheet reveals Snapdragon 845, 8GB RAM, Quick Charge 4+, Wireless charging, 3D audio recording, Usonic with Active Noise cancellation and much more. Also, the HTC U12+ is the only flagship to be launch in 2018 by HTC.
According to specs sheet, the flagship is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The front camera has Optical Image Stabilization and HDR Boost. The rear camera has a f/1.5 aperture with Ultapixel 4 technology and UltraSpeed AF, OIS. Press render and Case Render of HTC U12+ already leaks online shows Dual rear and Front camera. The flagship may bring Edge Sense 2. The device is both dust and water resistance as per IP68 compatibility.
HTC U12+ Specification (According to Specs Sheet)
- 5.5 inch Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2880 X 1440p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Dual rear camera – 12MP primary camera, 16MP secondary sensor, Dual LED flash
- Dual rear camera – 8MP primary camera, 8MP secondary sensor
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, Expandable up to 2TB
- Dual Hybrid SIM, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- 3420mah battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- HTC Sense UI based Android Oreo 8.0
No information about when the flagship may hit the market but according to some source HTC U12+ is all set to release in early May. No information on Price yet.
HTC also wants to avoid competition with big names like Samsung, Huawei. Also, HTC planning to launch U12 life which is a mid-range device. This year HTC unveil two mid-ranger smartphone – Desire 12 and Desire 12 Plus.