Oppo has just launched the F7 smartphone at an event in Mumbai, Yesterday. Oppo F7 is the latest selfie-focused smartphone from the company which features a 25MP front-facing camera with a real-time HDR sensor and A.I beauty 2.0. The display features a notch with 19:9 aspect ratio and 88% Screen-to-body ratio. Also, the smartphone is capable of scanning 256 facial recognition points for facial recognition. A.I beauty have gender beautification and improved age effect. It also as A.I stickers for Selfie.
Oppo F7 specification
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2280 X 1080p resolution
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 Processor( 2GHz Quad Cortex A73+ 2GHz Quad Cortex A53 CPU) with 800MHz ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX576 Sensor
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, Expandable to 256GB
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint Scanner, 3400mah Battery
- ColorOS 5.0 based Android Oreo 8.1
Oppo F7 is priced at Rs 21990 and comes in Solar Red and Moonlight Silver color. Also, there is two special edition available for Oppo F7.One is Sunrise Red and other is Diamond Black. Both are available for Rs 26990 having 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The Sunrise Red edition is exclusive to online Retailer (Like Flipkart) and other offline stores from April 9. The Diamond Black Edition is exclusive to some selected Oppo stores.
The Special Edition (Sunrise Red) has unique glass body design which reflects different color with each glance. The Diamond Black Edition has multi-layered metallic and glass back cover that replicates diamond-like glow and refractions with a triangular cut pattern.
Oppo also holds a flash sale for 24 hours on April 2nd on Flipkart and 777 Oppo store across the country. Ten Thousand Oppo F7 will be available for flash sale with 5% cashback for ICICI credit card holder.