A few days back Evan Blass tweets image of upcoming HTC U12+ flagship. The image is not of high quality but gives sneak peak towards the flagship. Now some renders pop up online which shows some clues towards the device.
Possibly the design is inspired by LG V30 especially the back. The back is equipped with a Dual camera and fingerprint scanner(Just Like LG V30). Between the Dual camera and Fingerprint scanner, there is a LED flash. The front side equipped with a dual camera setup.
As per render, HTC U12+ may comes in Black, White and Red color. The render shows glossy and bezel-less design
HTC U12+ specification
- 6 inch WQHD+ LCD display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB RAM, 64GB to 128GB storage, Expandable via MicroSD
- Dual rear camera – 16MP with a 12MP secondary sensor
- Dual front camera – 8MP with an 8MP secondary sensor
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 3420mah battery
- Android Oreo 8.0