With LG G7 ThinQ, LG is now joining the flagship party of 2018. With this, LG is now joining the trend of Notch. The LG G7 ThinQ features a 19.5:9 aspect ratio FullVision display with QHD+ resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display is Super Bright which can be seen even under direct Sunlight.
LG G7 ThinQ offers dual rear camera setup which offers Standard and Super Wide Angle configuration. It has AI cam which has 19 different kinds of shooting modes. The AI can automatically adjust the camera setting while shooting in low light. The primary rear camera offers 71-degree wide angle lens with f/1.6 aperture. The secondary camera offers 107 degrees super wide angle lens with f/1.9 aperture.
LG G7 ThinQ will available in two variants – 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. The 6GB RAM variant is known as LG 67+ ThinQ.
LG G7 ThinQ Specification
- 6.1-inch Super Bright FullVision IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 3120 X 1440p Quad HD+ Resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, Expandable up to 2TB
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage is LG G7+ ThinQ
- Dual rear camera- 16MP primary camera, 16MP secondary sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 3000mah battery with Wireless charging, Quick Charge 3.0
- LG UX based Android Oreo 8.0
LG G7 ThinQ Availability, Pricing, and Color Option
- Availability: LG G7 ThinQ will roll out from upcoming days in South Korea and all major North America, Europe, Latin Ameria and Asian Market. Also, it will available for pre-order on Verizon from May 24 and on Spirit from May 25. The launch date is set for June 1 on Spirit and US cellular.
- Pricing: No details on Price Yet but the LG G7 ThinQ is cheapest Snapdragon 845 powered flagship. As per Roland Quandt, it may available in Europe for 680 Euros.
- Color Option: New Platinum Grey, New Moroccan Blue, Raspberry Rose and New Aurora Black.