Xiaomi Mi 6X to be announced on April 25 in China. The device recently obtained its TENAA certification revealing additional details. The details give some glimpse to the partial specification of Mi 6X. The details revealed through Firmware Files obtained by XDA-Developers.
According to Firmware, Xiaomi Mi 6X features LCD panel instead of OLED which makes this a budget-friendly device. The back equipped by vertically aligned dual camera setup which uses Sony IMX486 sensor and another Sony IMX376 sensor. Both sensors feature f/1.8 aperture.
Xiaomi Mi 6X will available in three different configurations – 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. The storage is expandable as there is an option of MicroSD slot.
Xiaomi Mi 6X partial specification
- 6 inch Full HD+ LCD display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2160 X 1080p resolution
- 64 bit Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB storage
- 12MP primary camera, 20MP secondary sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid SIM, Fingerprint scanner
- 2910mah battery
- MIUI 9 based Android Oreo 8.1