It has been not awhile when Oppo F7 hit the Indian market. Now Diamond Black Special Edition of Oppo F7 made an entry to the Indian market. The Special Edition has multi-layered metallic and glass back cover that replicates diamond-like glow and refractions with a triangular cut pattern.
The Special Edition of Oppo F7 features 6GB RAM and 128GB native storage. It is available from April 21 through Flipkart, Amazon.in as well as Paytm and available at Rs 26990.
Oppo F7 Diamond Black Special Edition Specification
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ display, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2280 X 1080p resolution
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 Processor( 2GHz Quad Cortex A73+ 2GHz Quad Cortex A53 CPU) with 800MHz ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX576 Sensor
- 6GB RAM,128GB storage, Expandable to 256GB
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint Scanner, 3400mah Battery
- ColorOS 5.0 based Android Oreo 8.1