HTC is looking forward to launching a flagship after selling an important part of the mobile division to Google. The company may not announce U12 flagship but go straight to HTC U12+. Revealed by Evan Blass, the image is not of high quality but it allows us to understand the design of HTC U12+.
Looking to the image, well, looks like HTC U12+ back is inspired by LG V30. The back is equipped with a Dual camera and fingerprint scanner(Just Like LG V30). Between the Dual camera and Fingerprint scanner, there is a LED flash. The front side equipped with a dual camera setup.
Earlier this month, HTC U12+ specification leaks online. Well, those specifications are accurate.
HTC U12+ specification
- 6 inch WQHD+ LCD display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB RAM, 64GB to 128GB storage, Expandable via MicroSD
- Dual rear camera – 16MP with a 12MP secondary sensor
- Dual front camera – 8MP with an 8MP secondary sensor
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- 3420mah battery
- Android Oreo 8.0
Codename HTC Imagine, HTC U12+ may come with Edge Sense 2.0 – the second generation HTC Edge Sense hardware.